Friday, January 18, 2013

10 SIGNS OF HAPPINESS




Wow--so I just checked the last date of my last blog post----Nov 19th, yikes! So even though I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, one of my goals for 2013 is to get back to my blogging!

At the beginning of every New Year, I always take time off and assess my life.  I assess what I am doing, how I am doing, where I am spending the most time---and are all these things leading me to what I think is my best self.  My worst fear is to work so hard climbing to the top of the ladder, to only realize I leaned it against the wrong wall! You follow me on this, I know. So.....when I do sit and reflect, my very first thought in the goal setting process is HAPPINESS.  AM I HAPPY? This friends, is the key to everything.  And ultimately, we create our own happiness.  We are in control . Happiness is not an end goal---it just IS.  And you control the IS.



I saw this today and loved it! I want to share it with you.  You won't be able to read the small captions, but I want you to take in the large points.  Notice, the very first sign of happiness!!   My other personal favorite is enough sleep, I am working on this one also! Enjoy






2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you are blogging again... I love visiting your blog for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie!!! Thanks girl! It is my goal to set aside more time this year to blog my thoughts! Thanks for your feedback!!!

      Delete