Monday, February 18, 2013

CAUSE' THEY SWEAT WHILE OTHERS SLEEP!


I must say, I LOVE the "after" pictures sent after a workout is completed! 






Meet my Tuesday/Thursday 530am group!  Kerri, Ashley, Lenisa, and Chris.  




  Yes, that's right, you didn't misread anything, I did say 530am.  It takes serious habit to be able to get up at that hour of the day and work out----I have been doing it for a decade now and it really never gets easier to get out of bed.  The only thing that keeps you going is HABIT!  Trust me, no matter how motivated you start out when you first begin getting up that early, you will not stay motivated enough to continue.  It's just plain HARD!   MOTIVATION IS NOT ENOUGH, IT TAKES CONSISTENT HABIT!    ( and just for the record this photo was sent to me after their workout on a morning I couldn't make it, due to my recent sick times. Habit at its finest.)




SO, WHAT IS THE SECRET TO ROLLING OUT OF BED WHEN ALL OTHERS IN THE  HOUSE ( OR ON THE PLANET, IT SEEMS) ARE SLEEPING?!?






1. We all have our reasons for choosing specific workout times during our day.  Most of the time it revolves around work and family/kid activities. When can you realistically stick to a workout routine--this is what it is all about.  Early morning isn't for everyone, but if work and family life activities seem to be getting in the way of your workout HABIT, The BEST thing to do ----get it done before all of those factors kick in for the day.  Trust me--no one will have a basketball game at 530am or a surprise teacher meeting.  Never happens.  This reasoning alone should get you up and out of bed--there may be no other time!  


2. It also helps to have a friend (s) meet you there! I know this is a huge key to this early morning 530am group's success! They know that if one of them doesn't show up, more than likely they will be getting a text from their partners asking where they were! 


3. This one is my favorite motivator
What a great reason to just get up and get it done!!






And as a Monday bonus for you, here is the workout I put together for this 530 am group the week I was out sick.   The Odweyer's, who are part of the group, are so awesome that they created this to bring for the next morning! This is amazing to me---I just had to share it! 
If only I could afford a "graphics guy"!!  
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete