Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CREWS WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES: IMAGES OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!


CREWS WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES: IMAGES OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!




Hard work, dedication and CONSISTENCY! This is what it takes to be successful when keeping fitness a part of your life.  And life, as we know it, never happens with a perfect schedule.  There will be meetings, and ballgames, and dinners, and lunches, and school programs, and sickness, and the list goes on and on.........  When fitness becomes your priority, you will find it's not always going to be easy to fit  your workouts in.  There will be a LOT of obstacles that get in  your way.

  I would say a big obstacle for not only me, but also for some of you is sickness! Sickness is part of life, it can't be helped. So, what do you do when you are sick and can't work out? Rest of course and then pick back up when you are COMPLETELY well! 

But.....



What do you do when your trainer is sick and she can't lead your workout????

YOU RALLY YOUR GROUP ANYWAY AND KEEP GOING!

I will say I am blessed to work with ALL of you!! Yet, these special crews must be recognized.  
They are the definition of NO EXCUSES!
Even though I have been down and unable to lead them through their workouts----that didn't stop them! They printed out a workout I sent them, pushed tables and chairs aside in lunchrooms and empty studios and DID IT ANYWAY! 


AND THE BEST PART? THEY SENT "AFTER" PHOTOS THE WHOLE WEEK I WAS OUT!





Can you believe I even got a thumbs up with smiles? And after a burpee pyramid!








Motion shots---In an empty studio, after work, with no leader---they did it anyway! 





I have to admit, I enjoyed the sad faces! Is that bad?





The key is consistency! And it won't always be easy.  I can't imagine the temptation it would be to say "Well, trainer is still out sick and there is no class---its after work and I'm tired. Let's just wait till she is back"  But they didn't.  And I know there are more of you that pressed on, despite my absence.  

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU! THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!
Send me some pics of the "after"! I always love them! Keep it up!



1 comment:

  1. Aw...we love you! And miss you. Come back, we'll even take the germs!

    ReplyDelete